NETGEAR (WAC510) (AC1300) POE ACCESS POINT
Netgear WAC510 Dual Band Wireless Access Point
- Easy setup and centralized, remote management with NETGEAR Insight
- High speed, density and coverage – 2×2 Dual Band 802.11ac Wave 2
- Maximize performance – Multi-gigabit WiFi throughput (up to 1.3 Gbps) with Gigabit Ethernet port
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet – Simplify deployment and flexibility
- Business Class Security – WPA, WPA2, and rogue AP detection. Operating Temperature:32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Optimize WiFi coverage automatically with the best coverage and the least interference with Instant WiFi
Call for Price
- Reviews (0)
Netgear WAC510 is a Dual Band Wireless Access Point
- MULTIPLE DEVICE PERFORMANCE: Dual-Band AC1300 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 200 client devices.
- WIRED ETHERNET PORT: Plug in a printer, storage, or other nearby wired devices into the extra 1 Gigabit port for maximum speed.
- PoE or AC POWERED: Simplified deployment with PoE, or power using the optional PAV12V power adapter (sold separately).
- LOCAL AND REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Includes 1 year free insight subscription for remote management from anywhere, and no additional hardware or cloud key required. Setup, configure, and manage with the Insight app.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included hardware.
- BUSINESS CLASS SECURITY: Supports WPA, WPA2, and rogue AP detection.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Supports load balancing, band steering, and assisted roaming.
There are no reviews yet.