ARUBA INSTANT ON (AP-11) POE ACCESS POINT ( 1167 Mbps )
Aruba Instant On AP11
- Fast 802.11ac Wave 2, 2X2:2 MU-MIMO performance
- Smart Mesh Wi-Fi support
- Built-in Wi-Fi router/gateway functionality
- Content and device blocking controls
- Simple to use bandwidth tuning for power-users
- Easy-to-use web and mobile app for setup and management
- Secure Guest Wi-Fi with simple setup
- Application classification, control and visibility
- PPPoE and static IP
Perfect for fast paced businesses, startups and power users.
Small businesses are facing a number of challenges that need constant attention, so setting up and running a network shouldn’t be on that list. Choosing the best Wi-Fi for your business should make your life simple.
Aruba has made it easy to keep Wi-Fi users happy, mobile devices connected and your network secure. Setting up employee and guest networks is a breeze. Smart Mesh Wi-Fi makes it easy to cover every room without wires. And bandwidth hogs and unknown devices on your network are a thing of the past.
Whether you own a small retail store or a busy bed and breakfast, Wi-Fi plays such a critical role today. Aruba Instant On Access Points (APs) are easy to deploy and manage — at an attractive price point. Everything from mounting hardware to easy-to-use web and mobile app management tools, and business-grade software features are included — no extra charge or need for external controllers.
ARUBA INSTANT ON (AP12) POE ACCESS POINT ( 1600 Mbps )
FAST 802.11AC WAVE 2, 3X3:3 MU-MIMO PERFORMANCE
BUILT IN WI-FI ROUTER/GATEWAY FUNCTIONALITY
CONTENT AND DEVICE BLOCKING CONTROLS
SIMPLE TO USE BANDWIDTH TUNING FOR POWER-USERS
EASY-TO-USE WEB AND MOBILE APP FOR SETUP AND MANAGEMENT
SECURE GUEST WI-FI WITH SIMPLE SETUP
APPLICATION CLASSIFICATION, CONTROL AND VISIBILITY
PPPOE AND STATIC IP
CISCO (CBW140AC) WIFI POE ACCESS POINT
- WiFi 5 (802.11ac) access point capable of speeds of up to 1167Mbps.
- MU-MIMO technology allows transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac (WiFi 5) Wave 2–capable clients simultaneously.
- Manage all your Cisco Business access points with ease, using the Cisco Business Mobile App.
- Powered by PoE (802.3af standard) for convenient deployment.
- Supports mesh technology so you can combine access points or mesh extenders to increase WiFi coverage.
- Flexible deployment to suit multiple concurrent use cases that your business may require.
- Mounting options for ceiling and wall deployment, hardware included.
CISCO IP PHONE CP-7821
Specifications at a Glance
Attribute Specification Screen 396 x 162 pixel (3.5 in. / 89 mm) Ethernet switch 10/100 Programmable line keys 2 Full duplex speakerphone Yes (wideband) Wideband audio Standard PoE class 1 Replaceable bezel Silver as option
NETGEAR (WAC510) (AC1200) POE ACCESS POINT
Netgear WAC510 Dual Band Wireless Access Point
- Easy setup and centralized, remote management with NETGEAR Insight
- High speed, density and coverage – 2×2 Dual Band 802.11ac Wave 2
- Maximize performance – Multi-gigabit WiFi throughput (up to 1.3 Gbps) with Gigabit Ethernet port
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet – Simplify deployment and flexibility
- Business Class Security – WPA, WPA2, and rogue AP detection. Operating Temperature:32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Optimize WiFi coverage automatically with the best coverage and the least interference with Instant WiFi