ARUBA INSTANT ON (AP-11) POE ACCESS POINT ( 1167 Mbps )
Aruba Instant On AP11
- Fast 802.11ac Wave 2, 2X2:2 MU-MIMO performance
- Smart Mesh Wi-Fi support
- Built-in Wi-Fi router/gateway functionality
- Content and device blocking controls
- Simple to use bandwidth tuning for power-users
- Easy-to-use web and mobile app for setup and management
- Secure Guest Wi-Fi with simple setup
- Application classification, control and visibility
- PPPoE and static IP
Perfect for fast paced businesses, startups and power users.
Small businesses are facing a number of challenges that need constant attention, so setting up and running a network shouldn’t be on that list. Choosing the best Wi-Fi for your business should make your life simple.
Aruba has made it easy to keep Wi-Fi users happy, mobile devices connected and your network secure. Setting up employee and guest networks is a breeze. Smart Mesh Wi-Fi makes it easy to cover every room without wires. And bandwidth hogs and unknown devices on your network are a thing of the past.
Whether you own a small retail store or a busy bed and breakfast, Wi-Fi plays such a critical role today. Aruba Instant On Access Points (APs) are easy to deploy and manage — at an attractive price point. Everything from mounting hardware to easy-to-use web and mobile app management tools, and business-grade software features are included — no extra charge or need for external controllers.
ARUBA INSTANT ON (AP12) POE ACCESS POINT ( 1600 Mbps )
FAST 802.11AC WAVE 2, 3X3:3 MU-MIMO PERFORMANCE
BUILT IN WI-FI ROUTER/GATEWAY FUNCTIONALITY
CONTENT AND DEVICE BLOCKING CONTROLS
SIMPLE TO USE BANDWIDTH TUNING FOR POWER-USERS
EASY-TO-USE WEB AND MOBILE APP FOR SETUP AND MANAGEMENT
SECURE GUEST WI-FI WITH SIMPLE SETUP
APPLICATION CLASSIFICATION, CONTROL AND VISIBILITY
PPPOE AND STATIC IP
D-LINK (DAP-1360) N300 WIRELESS ACCESS POINT/ REPEATER
D-Link DAP-1360 Wireless-N Range Extender
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Interface:1 10/100 LAN Port
- Antenna Type:2 External Detachable Antennas
- Easy to Install and Connect with Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3u
- Certifications: Wi-Fi, FCC Class B, IC
D-LINK (DAP-2610) AC1300 POE ACCESS POINT
- 80211ac Wave 2 high-performance wireless
- Up to 1300 Mbps speeds
- Powered by PoE or local AC (adapter included)
- Strong Security and Authentication Features
- Multiple Operation Modes
- Includes mounting base and suspended-ceiling T-rail clips
DLINK (DAP-1665) AC1200 WIRELESS ACCESS POINT / REPEATER
DLINK AC1200 Wireless Access Point / Range Extender
- Simultaneous Dual Band 80211ac High-performance Wireless Access Point
- 867 Mbps max over 5GHz band / 300 Mbps max over 24GHz band
- Multiple Operating modes: AP, Bridge, Bridge w/AP, Wireless Client, Repeater
- Trusted security features help maintain a secure wireless network
- Gigabit LAN port
- Two external antennas increase range
- Low cost, high-power 80211ac access point
DLINK (DAP‑1530) AC750 WI‑FI RANGE EXTENDER
DLINK AC750 Wi‑Fi Range Extender DAP-1530
- Compatible with any wireless router brand
- Supports 802.11k/v mesh smart roaming
- Wireless 802.11g/b/a backward compatibility
- Supports WPA2 wireless encryption
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup
LINKSYS (LAPAC1300C) POE ACCESS POINT
LINKSYS LAPAC1300C DELIVERS 802.11AC WAVE 2 MU-MIMO WIFI 5 TECHNOLOGY TO PROVIDE DATA RATES UP TO 1300 MBPS* AND INCLUDES LINKSYS CLOUD MANAGER 2.0 .
DUAL-BAND 802.11AC WAVE 2 MU-MIMO (2.4GHZ + 5GHZ)
2X2:2 INTERNAL ANTENNAS FOR AC1300 SPEEDS (400MBPS + 867MBPS)
IP55 RATED FOR DUST AND MOISTURE PROTECTION
802.3AF/AT POE OR POE+ SUPPORT
LIMITED LIFETIME CLOUD MANAGEMENT
NETGEAR (WAC510) (AC1200) POE ACCESS POINT
Netgear WAC510 Dual Band Wireless Access Point
- Easy setup and centralized, remote management with NETGEAR Insight
- High speed, density and coverage – 2×2 Dual Band 802.11ac Wave 2
- Maximize performance – Multi-gigabit WiFi throughput (up to 1.3 Gbps) with Gigabit Ethernet port
- 802.3af Power over Ethernet – Simplify deployment and flexibility
- Business Class Security – WPA, WPA2, and rogue AP detection. Operating Temperature:32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Optimize WiFi coverage automatically with the best coverage and the least interference with Instant WiFi
TP LINK EAP225 (AC1350) POE ACCESS POINT
AC1350 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point
Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz△ and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1317 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.*
PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included)△ for flexible installations.
Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
TP LINK EAP653 (AX3000) WIFI 6 POE ACCESS POINT
AX3000 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point
Ultra-Fast WiFi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 2976 Mbps WiFi speeds.†
High-Efficiency WiFi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
Centralized Cloud Management: Omada SDN integration manages the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
160 MHz Channel: Double the data at peak transmission times on a single stream with HE160.‡
Seamless Roaming: Video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.§
Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.PoE+ Powered: Supports both 802.3at PoE+ and DC (DC adapter sold separately) power supply for flexible installations.